Here’s to staying Young, Wild and Free!
One of my girlfriends called me recently and said, “Tiff, did you do Botox?” I said, “I would love to but not yet.” I’m trying to do everything I can before I turn to Botox.
Below is a list of tricks I do everyday to try and keep wrinkles at bay and take care of my skin from the inside out.
Easy, budget friendly items that you can get off of amazon or your local grocery store.
- Drink Water – I use this water bottle that I picked up from Kayla Itsines website Click here – Kayla has an amazing app that you can download onto your smartphone and workout at home or anywhere without a gym and she is amazing. This water bottle is equal to 1 Liter. I make a point to take it everywhere and drink 1 of these in the morning and again in the afternoon. (notice the Rose` in the background, everything in moderation right?) ha 🙂
2. Peppermint Tea – Click here to purchase on amazon. The health benefits of peppermint tea are insane. If you suffer from IBS you need this daily. I usually drink one cup every night after dinner or laying in bed watching BravoTV Housewives.
3. Sleep – Never underestimate the power of getting your sleep on. “If you sleep better, you can certainly live better. It’s pretty clear.” You need at least 8 hours. Your body does all it’s magic while you sleep.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar is LIFE CHANGING. I add 2 Tablespoons with the juice of a lemon wedge to in an 8oz glass of water EVERY MORNING and you can do it after dinner too. I drink this every morning now while I’m making my egg sandwich on an whole wheat English muffin, fried hard egg, tomato slice and american cheese.
Apple cider vinegar UNFILTERED benefits are amazing. 1) It helps break down fats. 2) Balances Blood Sugar Levels. 3) Good for getting rid of colds 3) Improve Energy levels, extreme stress or strenuous exercise can lead to the buildup of lactic acid that makes you feel tired. Apple cider vinegar contains certain amino acids, potassium and other enzymes that help treat fatigue. 4.)Good for digestion 5.) Help with leg cramps. There are so many benefits. Just buy and thank me later! 🙂
5. Cold Pressed Olive Oil – why is that a good thing: When the manufacturer is making the Olive Oil the temperature must not go over 120°F . By maintaining a lower temperature during production, the oil retains all its aroma, flavor and nutrients.
Turmeric Powder: I sprinkle this on everything!!!!!! Salads, Avocado Toast (which I also add red pepper flakes to), Smoothies, Everything! Turmeric is known for aiding in: Arthritis Management, Anti-Depressant, Cancer Prevention, Skin Protection and Brain Health and Memory Promotion. You need this in your life!
6. Self-Tanning Towelettes Click here I don’t know about you but I always feel better when I am tan. Your clothes just look better on you! You look and feel Skinny! These are just too easy to use and at a great price point. Easy to travel with too!
7. Click here for the Oil that will change your life Rosehip seed oil I put this on my face every night before I go to bed. This is Heaven on Earth in a bottle. Plus I think it’s around $20.00! You can’t beat that!
- Pure & Natural Formula – InstaNatural uses unrefined, cold pressed and 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil. There are no unneeded fillers or dilutions and it’s free of parabens, alcohol and fragrances, which means that you’ll get the results you want even fast regardless of skin type or age.
- Advanced Organic Anti-Aging – Rosehip Seed Oil is a fast absorbing, all-natural oil that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags, fine lines and more. Studies have shown that Rosehip Seed Oil also helps reverse the adverse effects of prolonged sun exposure while it nourishes your skin to achieve a younger, healthier and more vibrant look.
- Supreme Hydration – InstaNatural’s 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil has natural intense hydration properties that work to restore the moisture your skin may be lacking. This ensures that the oil does not dry your skin any further while it heals any blemishes you may have while also ridding your face of any dry or rough patches that may have formed.
- Antioxidant Protection – Not only does Rosehip Seed Oil help to reverse and reduce the appearance of signs of aging, but it also includes Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a natural antioxidant that can help ensure your skin remains free of these signs of aging in the future and that you maintain your brighter and more radiant complexion.
- Diminish Marks & Scars – Rosehip Seed Oil also contains certain Essential Fatty Acids, such as Omega 6, Omega 3 and Omega 9, which are key to healthy cell production. By getting deep into the skin and encouraging the production of healthy new skin cells, you can begin to see a reduced appearance of scars and stretch marks when that damaged skin is replaced by healthier and lighter looking cells.
8. Exercise and Mindfulness you must do this daily or at least 5 times a week. Let’s be honest if I can workout 3 to 4 days a week I’m doing good. But I aim to break a sweat everyday. Kate Hudson brought mindfulness to my attention. I linked the book below. I use it as my bible now for feeling and looking your best without putting too many expectations on yourself.
9. Stay out of the SUN except when you find a Duck Float at the pool, ha 🙂 But seriously, you will never find me laying by the pool, out in the sun without my BIG floppy hats or a baseball hat. The sun feels nice but not on your face, let alone your whole body. A little bit of Vitamin D is good for your overall well being but keep it limited.
10. Eat your greens Click here for greens
- Premium natural blend for a beautiful glow that begins from within
- Nourishing elixir combines marine collagen peptides with raw organic greens, hyaluronic acid, and probiotics
- Offers a natural coconut flavor made from organic coconut water and the finest Madagascar vanilla beans
- Improves skin’s moisture, smoothness, and tone
Lastly, I learned so much from reading Kate Hudson’s Book. I bought the actual paper book and the Audio Version. Her voice is so calming and I listen to it whenever i want to refer back to something quickly. I listen to it at the gym, in my car or getting ready. YOU WILL LOVE IT!
Click here for Kate Hudson’s Book
I hope you all enjoyed this post. Please comment and let me know what you think and if you would like more on this subject. Also let me know what products you try and like.